St Pauls Boxing Club was founded in 1948 and is Hull’s oldest and biggest boxing club. The club itself helped to develop a host of stars including Olympic Gold Medalist Luke Campbell and former professional Tommy Coyle. The Building itself on North Church Side had fallen into a state of repair.
Pittaway’s worked with the main contractor Geo Houltons Ltd to deliver the decoration scheme. The colour of the main hall was sympathetically chosen to the Heritage of the Building and the green colour on the stairwell was colour matched to the beautifully restored tiles.
September - 2020
Crown Clean Extreme Matt Emulsion was used on the walls to provide durability and longevity that allows repetitive cleaning. An Oil based Eggshell was applied to the painted woodwork providing a hardwearing finish.